Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No way you cannot have my PIE!!!


My roommate Gretchen has this friend who got a tattoo recently of the pi symbol. I was like ummm why? Is she a mathlete?  She explained the story to me and it makes perfect sense! I am trying to live my life by the "pie" method from here on out. SCORE OLA!!!



Every morning when you wake up you get a fresh baked pie!! Its soooo delicious!! It can be any flavor you want; apple, blueberry, raspberry etc. My pie happens to be blueberry and it tastes amazing with vanilla ice cream on top!! Just to let you know... Any who, as you go through out your day, you carry your pie with you and when someone upsets you or makes you mad you MUST give them a piece of your pie. Umm yeah, I know... Nobody, wants to give up a piece of their delicious (imaginary and fat free) pie to an A hole!



So at the end of the day; when you change into your comfy "TV Watching Clothes" and sit on the couch; you’re allowed to take out your pie and eat it, or what is left of it. The point of this is don't waste your "pie" on things that aren't worth a piece! Don't get mad that your boss took something out on you, your boyfriend rather watch TV with the guys tonight, that someone was making fun of you, talking about you etc. Don't sweat the small stuff.... Decide what is worth a piece of your "pie"...

3 comments:

  1. dear amanda -

    i'm honored that you love my pie. (gretchen just told me that it's not my pie, but "my pie") keep on eating your pie all day, everyday, baby girl :)

    love -

    liisa 'mathlete' papurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pie is totally gone and it's not even lunch time :(

    ReplyDelete